Event Period: November 13, 2023, 12:00 - November 28, 2023, 12:00 (UTC)
Throughout the event, participants are required to trade any trading pair in the BitMake futures trading market on a daily basis.
1. Futures check-in: Receive 15 USDT.
For futures trading volumes ≥ 500 USDT, participants can receive a bonus reward of 1 USDT, with a maximum bonus limit of 15 USDT.
Note: If a participant opens a futures trading position with a volume ≥ 2000 USDT on any day during the event and maintains the position until the event concludes, it counts as completing one trading task.
2. Futures trading: Receive 200 USDT.
Throughout the event, participants are eligible to receive corresponding rewards based on their cumulative futures trading volumes.
|Cumulative Futures Trading Volume (USDT)||Reward Amount (USDT)|
Terms and Condition
1. Opening a futures position before or after the event period renders it an invalid trade, and no rewards will be issued, trade volume on the same day must be ≥500 USDT to be considered a valid transaction.
2. Each participant is eligible for one opening reward per day. If a participant opens multiple positions on the same day, the platform will issue rewards based on the first qualifying result.
3. The holding time for futures trading position must be a minimum of 1 minute.
4. Trading volume generated from bonus trades is not included in the cumulative trading volume.
5. Rewards from this event 1 can be combined with rewards from Event 2.
6. This event is not open to affiliates/sub-affiliates/sub-users.
7. Rewards will be distributed in the form of bonuses and credited to the participant's main trading account within 14 working days after the event concludes.
8. Bonuses can only be used as collateral for futures trading. Any fund transfers will result in the bonus being reclaimed by the system, and the platform will not reissue rewards for reclaimed bonuses.
9. The platform strictly prohibits any form of cheating, including but not limited to self-trading, volume manipulation, and opening positions with multiple registered accounts to achieve hedging. The discovery of such behavior will result in the cancellation of eligibility for prizes.
10. BitMake reserves the right to interpret the event.