You can apply to become a BitMake VIP and enjoy more favorable trading fees and one-to-one customer manager service. Now fill out the VIP application form, and the customer manager will contact you soon.
Note: If you are a VIP customer of another exchange, upload the VIP level page and the screenshot of the past 30 days' trading volume in the application form. You may have a chance to be matched with the equivalent VIP level on BitMake and even upgrade to a higher level.
The trading fees that BitMake VIP can enjoy:
|0.1% / 0.1%||0.02% / 0.06%|
Account assets ≥ 200,000
Trading volume of the past 30 days ≥ 50,000,000
|0.1% / 0.1%||0.02% / 0.045%|
Account assets ≥ 500,000
Trading volume of the past 30 days ≥ 100,000,000
|0.1% / 0.1%||0.02% / 0.040%|
Account assets ≥ 800,000
Trading volume of the past 30 days ≥ 200,000,000
|0.1% / 0.1%||0.02% / 0.035%|
Account assets ≥ 1,000,000
Trading volume of the past 30 days ≥ 500,000,000
|0.1% / 0.1%||0.02%/ 0.030%|
VIP Rules Explanation:
- Account assets: Snapshot statistics of the total assets (all tokens that can be used as lending assets) of wallet accounts, main trading accounts, sub-accounts, and sub-accounts at the market price converted to USD at the snapshot time. After the creation of sub-accounts and sub-accounts, they immediately inherit the fee level of the main account.
- Trading volume in the last 30 days: The cumulative trading volume of spot and contract transactions in the last 30 days for the main trading account, sub-accounts, and sub-accounts is automatically calculated at 08:00 (UTC+8) the next day.
- If a user's account assets and trading volume in the last 30 days meet different VIP levels, the user enjoys the highest level of VIP benefits.
- The VIP level will be automatically updated at 08:00 (UTC+8) the next day. If a customer's trading behavior triggers risk control, the platform has the right to adjust the VIP level.
- After becoming a VIP for the first time, users will have a 30-day protection period during which the downgrade system will not be implemented. After the protection period ends, if the user does not meet the conditions required for the current VIP level, the user will be downgraded to the corresponding level, with a minimum downgrade to VIP0.
- This VIP system and rules apply only to non-agent users.
- BitMake reserves the right to interpret this event. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org."
Application Form Content: https://forms.gle/jUta3pfsEvEU4ecAA