Spot trading is the exchange between digital assets and digital assets.
Simple process of spot trading (Web)
- Open BitMake official website bitmake.com , click the [Login] button in the upper right corner, and enter the information to log in to the account.
Find the currency you want to trade and the corresponding trading pair, take BTC/USDT as an example.
- Click [Spot Trading], select BTC/USDT.
- Enter the transaction page.
①The current account balance, maximum leverage, margin ratio and other data; if the [Spot Margin Trading] function is enabled, you can see the current amount of coins that can be borrowed.
②Trading market, showing the current buying and selling pending orders.
③The latest transaction, which displays the price, quantity and time of the latest transaction order.
④Trading order area: Buy option [Buy BTC], Sell option [Sell BTC]
- The price in the order area defaults to the latest transaction price of the limit price. If you want to make a quick transaction, you can select [Market Order]. If the current market price of BTC/USDT is $19,234, and you want to limit your buying at $19,226, you can select [Limit Order]. For more entrustment methods, please click >>>
- Enter the order quantity (BTC) or the purchase denomination (USDT), enter one of them, and the system will automatically adapt). The slider bar and percentage button below the amount refers to the percentage of your total USDT holdings to buy BTC.
- If the [Spot Margin Trading] function is enabled, and [Margin] is checked, you can borrow currency to buy BTC, and the borrowed amount will be displayed (same for sell orders).
⑤Account information column: You can view information such as account balance, current entrustment, loan history and transaction history.
Simple process for spot trading (on the app)
1.After logging into the app, click on "Market" at the bottom of the homepage to access the spot market list.
Click on BTC/USD to access the trading page for this currency pair.
Below is a description of the names and function settings of each section on the trading page.
①Share button: can share the currency pair market to social media or save it as an image.
②Favorite button: can add the currency pair to favorites.
③Settings button: on this page, you can choose the time period for displaying the market, set the chart height, choose to show or hide orders on the K-line, and enable or disable the fixed trading area. You can also customize the appearance, chart color, and candlestick style on this page.
④ Cancel order button: can cancel all unfulfilled orders.
⑤ View all currency pair orders switch.
⑥ K-line time period switch.
⑦ Order history.
⑨Currency pair switch.
2.Click on the "Buy" button to access the buying page. The left side displays the order book, with the red area on top representing the sell orders and the green area on the bottom representing the buy orders.
The right side displays the trading area, which includes different order types such as limit and market orders. Please refer to the instructions for more details.
Check the "Margin" button to enable spot leverage trading. If the order uses assets beyond the available balance, it will automatically borrow. Check the "Take Profit/Stop Loss" button to open the current order's take profit and stop loss settings page.
Please ensure that you hold the corresponding digital assets in your trading account and have sufficient available balance when trading spot.
3.Example of buying: When a user is trading on the BTC/USDT page in the trading section, enter 10000 in the limit price and click the "100%" button below to purchase 100% of the available funds. When the BTC market price reaches 10000, the user's order will be executed. After the order is executed, the user can check the corresponding assets in the trading account.
If the order has not been filled, you can click the cancel button on the current order to cancel the unfilled order.
4.Example of selling: If the user wants to sell BTC quickly, they can choose to sell at the market price. Market orders are executed at the current best market price. Just enter the quantity to sell or select 100%, without entering a price, to sell BTC. After the order is executed, the user can view the USD assets obtained from the sale in the trading account.