What is risk control (risk management) and why would it trigger risk control?
Ensuring the safety of user fund accounts is BitMake's top priority. Risk control is an additional technical measure to ensure the safety of user accounts. If a user's account has suspicious logins or anomalies, the account will be locked to ensure the safety of the funds.
The platform identifies accounts that are in abnormal states through technical means. If your account usage involves any of the following situations, it may trigger risk control:
- Your IP address is from a country or region not supported by BitMake for trading.
- You have frequently logged in to multiple accounts on one device.
- Your identity authentication country/region does not match your usual activity range.
- You have registered multiple accounts in bulk in order to participate in BitMake's activities.
- Your account is suspected of violating regulations and has been frozen due to a request from a judicial authority for cooperation.
- Your account has made frequent large transactions or withdrawals in a short period of time.
- Your account is operated on a suspicious device or IP address, and there is a risk of being stolen.
- Other risk control reasons.
When your account is restricted and you are unable to log in or make transactions, please follow these steps:
- Check if your KYC verification is complete. If it's not complete, please complete your KYC verification first.
- If your KYC verification is complete but you are still unable to log in or make transactions, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
- You may need to provide additional information to our customer service team, such as proof of legitimate income and address verification.