How to set up a withdrawal whitelist (Web)
1. Click [Assets]on the home page, click [Wallet Account], select [Withdraw], click [Address Management] to set the whitelist address.2. Click the button to open the whitelist, click [Confirm], and then click [Add Address] to add the withdrawal address.
3. Fill in the Address name, select the Coin, add the correct whitelist address, select the corresponding Network, check [Add to whitelist] (please be sure to check it, otherwise it will only be used as a normal address), and finally click [Confirm]to confirm that the information you fill in is correct.
4. Click [Send Code], your bound mailbox will receive a picture with verification code, fill in the corresponding position to confirm that it is your own operation.
5. Congratulations on the successful addition of your whitelist address, you can click the [Whitelist]button on the Address Management page to open or close the whitelist address use.
6. You can also change whether the added addresses are used as whitelist addresses in the Address Management page (red boxed part in the figure), or delete the addresses that have been discontinued (blue boxed part in the figure).
- Bitmake does not recommend users to enable the withdrawal whitelist if they do not want to be subject to possible withdrawal restrictions.
- Turning on the whitelist feature will restrict your withdrawals and your account will only be able to withdraw to whitelisted addresses.
- Bitmake strongly recommends all users to enable 2FA double verification for withdrawals and to set up a withdrawal password.
How to set up a withdrawal whitelist (App)?
1、Tap[Assets], click [Withdraw], select the currency you want to set in the withdrawal whitelist, and then click Withdraw via Crypto Network for the whitelist address setting.
2、Click the address book icon marked in Figure 1 in the figure below, then click Create, click New Address in Figure 2 to get the page in Figure 3, then select the Coin type, add a whitelist address note, and fill in the correct whitelist address , select the corresponding Network, check to add to whitelist (be sure to check here, if not checked, it can only be used as a normal pen address), and finally click Save to save your choice.
3、After you click Save, the following page will pop up and an email containing the verification code will be sent to your bound email address, please fill in the code to confirm that it is your own operation.
4、Congratulations on successfully creating the whitelist address. You can also manage the withdrawal address through the location marked in Figure 1 below (see above for page search). The button marked in Figure 2 in the figure below is used to control whether to enable the whitelist To use the address, you can also click the small pencil icon in Figure 3 to manage the address, for example: whether to use it as an address whitelist, delete unused addresses.
Bitmake does not recommend that users enable the withdrawal whitelist, if the user does not want to be subject to possible withdrawal restrictions.
Enabling the whitelist function will limit your withdrawal. Your account can only withdraw to the address in the whitelist, and the address that has not been set cannot be withdrawn.
Bitmake strongly recommends that all users enable 2FA withdrawal verification and set a withdrawal password.